Introducing Atlantic Immigration Pilot program for skilled immigrants

The Atlantic Immigration Pilot is designed for international skilled workers and foreign graduates who wish to reside permanently in province of New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.

In order to apply, one must have an employment offer from an authorized employer of any Atlantic province mentioned above. With the employer support, you can access the settlement service provider institution which can help you and your family with settling down in Canada.

*Important Notes:

  • If you are a foreigner graduate, you must also acquire a graduation degree through a publicly-funded institution of any Atlantic province mentioned above.
  • Up to 2,000 applications will be accepted in 2017.
  • It is a pilot program and it may change at any time of the point.

Atlantic Immigration Pilot program has two three categories:

  • Atlantic High-Skilled Program
  • Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program
  • Atlantic International Graduate Program

Eligibility Requirements:

A) Work experience

For Skilled Workers – At least one year of work experience within the last three years. It can be full-time, non-continuous, or part-time.

The experience must be acquired in one paid occupation (can be with separate employers) under skill level 0, A, B, or C of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).

For International graduates – NO work experience required.

B) Education

For Skilled Workers – You must have a Canadian secondary or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, OR an international degree, diploma, certificate, or trade or apprenticeship education certificate.

For International graduates – You must have at least a 2 year full-time degree, diploma, certificate, or trade or apprenticeship certification from an authorized publicly-funded institution of any Atlantic province mentioned above. Also it is important that you are graduated in the last 12 months of applying and is a resident of any Atlantic provinces for at least 16 months in the last 2 years before you graduated.

C) Language

You must have at least a level 4 CLB

D) Proof of funds

You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family post immigration.

E) Settlement plan

You need to a settlement plan which help you settle in Canada, tell you about the community where you will live, and tell you where you can get help for you and your family.

Explore all Canadian immigration programs with Make Visas Canada Immigration

OR, Get Free Visa assessment and know your eligibility for any visa programs.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *